Fecha: marzo, 2023
Tamaño: 15 x 23 cm.
Fecha: junio, 2023
Tamaño: 110 (169 KB)
Trends and Debates in American Education
Disponible en formato digital:
COMPRAR EN OCTAEDRO EDITORIAL DIGITAL
The volume covers a range of topics related to American education from a Hispanic point of view. Legislative intervention in the teaching of social studies in Florida, critical race theory in education, strengths and weaknesses of the decentralized American education system, and the higher education of Hispanics in the United States, are some of the topics explored. The volume concludes with a critical interpretation of the shortage of teachers in the State of Florida at a time of great socioeconomic and political polarization in the United States of America, as a representative case of the central debates in education of the second decade of the twenty-first century.
1. Legislative Intervention in Social Studies Education in Florida
2. Critical Racial Theory in Education: Controversies and Alternatives
3. The American Decentralized Education System: Strengths and Weaknesses
4. Higher Education for Hispanics in the United States
5. Structural and Contextual Factors Exacerbating the Teacher Shortage in Florida
Otto Federico von Feigenblatt
Echa un vistazo
Nota de prensa