It is strictly forbidden, without the written authorisation of the copyright holders, under the sanctions established by law, the total or partial reproduction of this work by any means or process whatsoever.
Security guarantee: www.octaedro.com and www.octaedro.cat guarantee the security of all communications with your customers by e-mail, SMS or telephone. All data and payment transactions are carried out through a secure server using the SSL protocol. The secure server establishes an SSL mode connection, which guarantees the following:
* Your data are communicated with Octahedron’s server centre and not with any other that might try to impersonate it.
* Between MIOCTAEDRO and the Octahedron server centre, data is transmitted in encrypted form, thus preventing it from being read or manipulated by third parties. Octaedro also declares that it does not have access to confidential data relating to the means of payment by card or Paypal used, and therefore does not store them either. Only La Caixa and Paypal and the Octaedro management system have access to this data for the management of payments and collections, which are not accessible to third parties.
DATA PROTECTION EDICIONES OCTAEDRO, S.L.
The company guarantees users of the website that it complies with the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, and that it has established the security measures required by the laws and regulations aimed at preserving the secrecy, confidentiality and integrity of the processing of their personal data.
Such personal data will be used in the manner and with the limitations and rights granted by the personal data protection law.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Through its sites www.octaedro.com and www.octaedro.cat, Octaedro provides information about its products and services, and offers the possibility of contracting and downloading. Due to the content and purpose of the website, sometimes people or entities that wish to benefit from its services must register (MIOCTAEDRO) by completing a simple registration form and following the steps that Octaedro subsequently indicates. Registration implies adherence to Octaedro’s conditions of use, sale and privacy, except in the case of a digital edition. In this case, you will be redirected to another website where you can purchase a digital book securely and under different conditions.
Octahedron is aimed exclusively at audiences over 16 years of age.
Privacy guarantee: We inform you that the personal data will become part of a file, responsibility of Octaedro, in order to make possible the business relationship with the buyer, as well as to send you information of your interest. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to the attention of the Customer Service Department of Editorial Octaedro or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Octaedro allows you to recommend your family and friends to become members of MIOCTAEDRO, at no cost to either of them.
When a MYOCTAEDRO invites a family member or friend to this section, the member shall be liable for any possible irresponsibility resulting from such an invitation. Octahedron shall have no liability, as the invitations are issued by the members of MIOCTAEDRO themselves.
All book prices shown on the website are inclusive of VAT and any other taxes that may apply.
The data from the purchase process is stored in a database designed for this purpose and for the exclusive use of www.octaedro.com and www.octaedro.cat.
The amount corresponding to your order must be paid by credit or debit card, preferably (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Electron and/or other similar cards), through the Paypal system and also with a transfer to the account number indicated in the purchase process. The card with which the payment is made must be issued by a Spanish bank or savings bank (other international banks are now in the process of implementation).
Any undue or fraudulent charge must be notified to Octaedro, by e-mail or telephone, as soon as possible so that Octaedro can take the appropriate steps.
Octaedro is not responsible for any additional charge that may be made by Correos or any other entity if you have chosen the transfer method.
Once the order has been formalised, that is to say, with the acceptance of the conditions and confirmation of the purchase process, you will be able to access MIOCTAEDRO and see the details of the purchase made.
DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT
Octaedro undertakes to deliver the order in perfect condition to the address indicated on the MIOCTAEDRO form. In order to optimise delivery, we would be grateful if you could indicate an address to which the order can be delivered during normal working hours.
Octaedro shall not be liable for delivery errors caused when the delivery address entered in MIOCTAEDRO in the order form does not correspond to reality or has been omitted.
Octaedro’s usual delivery time will depend on the payment method chosen. The procedure for calculating the time is as follows:
– Receipt of the order, preparation of the order and shipment by express courier (between 24 and 48 hours if you have chosen to pay by credit card or bank transfer). Octaedro will notify you by e-mail when the order leaves our warehouse. In the event of delays in deliveries, Octaedro will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
– In the event of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to Octaedro, the customer may cancel their order in accordance with the procedure described in the “Returns” section. Delays in delivery shall not be considered to be delays in delivery if the order has been placed at the customer’s disposal by the transport company within the agreed period and could not be delivered for reasons attributable to the customer.
DELIVERY DATA, NON-DELIVERIES AND MISPLACEMENTS
In the same e-mail that informs the customer that the order has left Octaedro’s warehouses, the delivery number and the customer service number of the transport company responsible for the delivery are provided, so that, in the event of any incident arising during delivery, the customer can contact the transport company to resolve it.
DILIGENCE IN DELIVERY
The client must check the good condition of the package before the carrier that, on behalf of Octaedro, delivers the requested books, and will indicate on the delivery note any anomaly that may be detected in the packaging. If, subsequently, once the package has been checked, the customer detects any incident such as a knock, breakage, signs of having been opened or any other damage caused by the shipment, he/she undertakes to notify Octaedro by e-mail as soon as possible and within a maximum of seven working days from delivery. RETURNS
We offer the opportunity to cancel or return an order if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Our policy, in compliance with current regulations, is to grant you the right to return any product within seven days from the date of receipt, as long as it is kept in normal condition (with its original packaging and unused). Items that can be reproduced or copied cannot be returned.
We accept cancellations of any order as long as we have not shipped it; in this case, you must wait to receive it and proceed to return it, under the aforementioned conditions.
Only in the event that the delivered product is defective or incorrect, Octaedro will also reimburse the customer for the corresponding shipping costs.
Octaedro will manage the return order under the same system that was used for the payment, within 48 hours from the confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund to the customer’s account or card will depend on the card and the issuing bank.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Octaedro holds all rights over the content, design and source code of this website and, in particular, including but not limited to, photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included on the website.
Please note that these rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Likewise, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered to be a computer programme; therefore, it is subject to the application of all current Spanish and European Community legislation on the subject.
The total or partial reproduction of this website, even by means of a hyperlink or any of its contents, is expressly prohibited without the express written permission of Octaedro.
Likewise, the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialisation, public communication and/or any other action that infringes current Spanish and/or international regulations on intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the website, is strictly prohibited without the prior express written authorisation of Octaedro.
Customers are fully responsible for their conduct when accessing information on the website, while browsing the website and after accessing the website.
As a consequence of the foregoing, customers are solely liable to Octaedro and third parties for any consequences that may arise from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to this document, of any content of the website, whether or not produced by Octaedro, whether or not published officially under its name.
Octaedro reserves the right to update the contents whenever it deems appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them temporarily or permanently, and to deny access to the website to customers who misuse the contents and/or fail to comply with any of the conditions that appear in this document.
Octahedron does not guarantee:
– that access to the website and/or linked websites is uninterrupted or error-free;
– that the content of the software to which customers access through the website or the linked websites contains errors or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in their system or in the electronic documents and files stored in their computer system, or that may cause any other type of damage.
Octahedron shall not be liable in any case:
– errors or delays in accessing the website by the customer when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation, or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems with the Internet, fortuitous events or force majeure, or any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the control of good faith;
– of any failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website will be constantly operational.
In any case, Octaedro undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the customer in order to reach a rapid and satisfactory solution to the incident.